This Website (ensuing the „website“) is provided by Prociris consulting GmbH (ensuing „us“ or „we“). For further information regarding the provider of the website, please refer to our imprint.
Handling of Personal Data
In the following we would like to provide you with information on how we handle your personal data when you use our website. Unless otherwise indicated in the following chapters, the legal basis for the handling of your personal data results from the fact that such handling is required to make available the functionalities of the website requested by you.
Using our Website
Accessing our website
When you access our website, your browser transmits certain technical data to our web server in order to provide you with the information you have accessed. To facilitate your access to the website, the following data are collected, briefly stored and used: IP address, language settings.
We do not use your data to draw conclusions about your person. Information of this kind is evaluated statistically by us if necessary, in order to optimize our website and the technology behind it.
Basis for processing
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art.6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website.
External services and content on our website
We include third-party services and/or content on our website. When you use such third-party services or when third-party content is displayed, communication data are exchanged between you and the respective provider for technical reasons.
The respective provider of the services or content may also process your data for own additional purposes. To the best of our knowledge, we have configured the services and content of providers known to process data for own purposes in such a way that either any communication for other purposes than to present their services or content on our website is blocked, or communication only takes place once you have actively opted to use the respective service. However, since we have no control over data collected and processed by third parties, we are not in a position to provide binding information regarding the scope and purpose of such processing of your data.
For further information regarding the scope and purpose of such collection and processing of your data, please consult the privacy policies of the providers whose services and/or content we include and who are responsible for the protection of your data in this context:
Information about your rights
The following rights are in general available to you according to applicable data privacy laws:
- Right of information about your personal data stored by us.
- Right to request the correction, deletion or restricted processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to a processing for reasons of our own legitimate interest, public interest, or profiling, unless we are able to proof that compelling, warranted reasons superseding your interests, rights and freedom exist, or that such processing is done for purposes of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to file a complaint with a data protection authority.
- You may at any time with future effect revoke your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data. For further information please refer to the chapters above describing the processing of data based on your consent.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please address your request to our company data protection office indicated below.
For any questions you may have with respect to data privacy, please contact our data protection officer at the following address:
Prociris consulting GmbH
Pforzheimer Str. 160
76275 Ettlingen, Germany
Phone: +49 7243 2179-0